Tuesday 9 June 2009

Getting started - Faith Mortimer

Everyone says you have to have a blog these days. Why, I don't know why? Who wants to know about me and what I am doing? Apparently someone does.
Well, I live in Cyprus 90% of the year the other 10% is the UK. I live half way up a mountain in the beautiful Troodos.
We have lived here for nearly 3 years and the life style suits us perfectly. Good weather, open countryside - perfect for walking and rambling. Our house has marvellous views and it is just ideal for me to sit and write. For writing is what I do.
My new novel The Crossing has just been published this year. ISBN 9781905513680 It is featured on Amazon and is doing quite nicely thank you. But it could of course do better as the title 'bestseller' isan't guaranteed by a long shot. So please check out the novel on my website www.faithmortimerauthor.com It's an action packed adventure spanning 2 generations, and takes place in the present and back in WW2. Emotive, passionate, set in the parallel setting of the present day and the horrors of war. You might just like it. Please give it a go and let me know what you think. Faith Mortimer

No comments:

Post a Comment